Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Murli-Bhari to tie their knot again in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

Views: 2041  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-19-2011, 05:50 PM

Default Murli-Bhari to tie their knot again in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

Murli-Bhari to tie their knot again in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

Bharti (Juhi Aslam) is seeing the hard side of life in Imagine TV's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo produced by Raakesh Paswan and Nikhil Sinha.

After the tragic death of Rupesh, Bharti and the family members are left shattered. The only question that awaits an answer is on Murli's (Vikrant Massey) decision.

Bharti has already warned Murli not to make yet another blunder by accepting her as his wife just for emotional reasons. But to her surprise, this time Murli will take a genuine decision to marry her.

A source reveals, "This time Murli will have a soft corner for Bharti and won't take any decision under any pressure. He will decide to remarry Bharti and accept her as his wife with all respect. Hence in the coming few episodes, Bharti and Murli will get married once again and start their family with a new hope."

Soon they will be shooting for the wedding sequence where Murli will genuinely go through all the wedding ceremonies without grumbling.

We tried contacted Vikrant Massey, but remained unavailable for their comments.

While Juhi says, "We are right now shooting the sequence where I am opposing Murli's decision of marrying me. I don't know whether he will marry or not."

Will this remarriage bring smile on Bharti's face?

Watch the new twist in Bharti's life in the coming episodes of Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

Tags
baba aiso varr dhundo

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->