Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Baba Sehgal returns to TV with Rang Badalti Odhani..

Views: 1762  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-14-2011, 10:26 AM

Default Baba Sehgal returns to TV with Rang Badalti Odhani..

Baba Sehgal is all set to play a wannabe rapper in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani..

Baba Sehgal who was last seen in SAB TV's Jugni Chali Jalandhar as Balwinder Bhalla is all set for his comeback on television with Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi's Rang Badalti Odhani on Star One.

Baba being a rapper in real life will be essaying a wannabe rapper onscreen.

Our source tells us, "Baba Sehgal will play an underworld don who is popularly called as Bhai. He is basically a good rapper but due to his shady back ground, his talent is not getting recognized. His talent shows out even through his lingo, as he talks in a typical rapper style. After getting to know that Rahul (Manish Raisinghania) owns a music company, Bhai is behind his life, and wants Rahul to launch him as a rapper singer", informs source.

We contacted Baba Sehgal and he confirmed his presence in the show, "Yes, I will start shooting for the show from tonight. I really don't know about my character but I just love the way it has been etched out. A comedy touch to a gangster is something that will be liked by the audience".

Talking about his comeback on screen, Sehgal has to say, "Television has always remained close to my heart and it's a pleasure working onscreen. Jugni ... was one incredible experience and I am hoping that I derive the same pleasure from this role too".

All we can say is welcome back Baba!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->