Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Baa, Bahoo Aur Baby to be a daily

Views: 2324  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-16-2009, 03:17 PM

Default Baa, Bahoo Aur Baby to be a daily

Over the years, Hats off productions’ Baa Bahoo Aur Baby has emerged as one of the popular shows on TV. Its popularity is bound to grow further with Star Plus deciding to turn this show into a daily. Baa Bahoo.. currently airs every Friday to Sunday at 9.30 pm on Star Plus.

An actor requesting anonymity says, “We’ve recently heard that the show will switch to a daily in the coming months. Perhaps, this step has been taken as a measure against the Indian Premier League. Usually, weekend matches draw more viewers thus it will be in the interest of our show to switch to a daily.”

However, another actor had a slightly different take. “No, I don’t think IPL has anything to do with Baa, bahoo.. turning into a daily. Apparently, this change will only come into effect from August. It will take us a bit of time because after finishing the current schedule, the sets will have to be renovated.”

When contacted, actor and creative director Deven Bhojani said, “I’m not the right authority to comment on this. The right person to speak on this is our producer JD.Majethia.”

While JD.Majethia wasn't available, Aatish Kapadia of Hats Off Productions confirms the news to us. "Yes, it's true that Baa, Bahoo.. will turn into a daily. Though, I can't tell you when this will take place. This decision has been taken by the channel," said Kapadia.

Tags
baa bahoo aur baby, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->