Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kamal Khan marriages Ex-contestants of Imagine's Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega

Views: 1811  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-23-2010, 03:50 AM
tuvw104

Thumbs down Kamal Khan marriages Ex-contestants of Imagine's Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega

Kamal Khan, who got famous after his stay in the Bigg Boss house last year has now found his life partner.. Read to know more..

Kamal Khan is even today remembered for his dhamakedaar presence in the Bigg Boss house last year!! Who can ever forget the great statements he made that he gets water from France and milk from Japan? Well, as per the g****vine, the man has fallen in love and is in serious relationship!!

And the lucky girl who has won over KRK's heart happens to be Priyadarshini Singh, one of the ex-contestants of Imagine's Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega.

As per our source, "Kamal and Priyadarshini know each other for five months now, and are serious about their relationship. They are even contemplating marriage very soon".

When contacted, Priyadarshini did confirm the news to TellyBuzz saying, "Yes, we are seeing each other for the past few months. We have now decided to make it official. He proposed me thrice, when we were only friends. But then, I too started liking him (smiles)".

Ask her about marriage plans and she quips, "We have just started to get to know each other. So I don't think marriage is on cards right now. However, he has discussed about marriage with me, but I feel I am too young for marriage".

Talking about her family and their approval, Kamal states, "Kamal is the one who handles and takes decisions in his family. So there should not be any problem on his side. But I belong to a BJP family and we have a strong political background. My parents will be totally against this marriage; God knows how they will react, but I am prepared for it".

Priyadarshini was known for her vociferous attitude in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega, and was also seen in Imagine's Meethi Chhoorii No. 1 recently.

We tried calling Kamal Khan for his comment, but he remained unavailable.

Guess this is a very unique couple in the making.. We wish them all the luck.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->