Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Wife Ankita Bhargava Overjoyed As They Welcom

Views: 736  
Old 12-15-2019, 05:17 AM

Default Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Wife Ankita Bhargava Overjoyed As They Welcom

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor Karan Patel and his wife Ankita Bhargava has a very big reason to be happy in their lives. The wonderful couple welcomed a cute member in their lives on Saturday.

Yes, you read it right! Karan and Ankita have embraced parenthood as they are blessed with a lovely daughter. The YHM actor’s happiness had no bounds as he became a father.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Wife Ankita Bhargava Overjoyed As They Welcome Their First Child He shared a statement with the media which reads, “I am numb and overjoyed, and a little intimidated. The only soul who has given me such emotions all at one go. Ankita is doing well and our families would like to thank each and everyone who have loved us and continue to bless us.”

It’s quite big and happy news for Karan Patel and Ankita Bhargava. The journey wasn’t easy for the couple. Last year, the duo was expecting their first child but Ankita, unfortunately, had a miscarriage in June 2018.

Trending

During that time, Karan had told Bombay Times, “It’s sinking in slowly, and I am ecstatic. I can’t go through the emotions and transformations, which Ankita is going through. It’s a beautiful phase for her as she will graduate from a wife to a mother. I plan to spoil our baby silly with love and pampering once he/she is born. We would like to have two kids – both Ankita and I are the only children of our parents and we understand the need for a sibling.”

Well, we are very happy for Karan and Ankita and wish the mother and the adorable baby a happy and healthy life! We can’t wait to see the first picture of the munchkin soon.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Wife Ankita Bhargava Overjoyed As They Welcome Their First Child appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum