Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Sona Mohapatra Reveals Sonu Nigam Called Her A Terrorist For Her Stand In #MeToo Move

Views: 828  
Old 10-31-2019, 10:29 AM

Default Sona Mohapatra Reveals Sonu Nigam Called Her A Terrorist For Her Stand In #MeToo Move

The #MeToo movement started in India last year when Tanushree Dutta accused Nana Patekar of alleged ***ual harassment. Post that, a lot of celebs from Bollywood were called out by several actresses and models. Anu Malik and Kailash Kher’s name also came out for alleged ***ual misconduct. As soon as Anu Malik was accused, he was removed as the judge from Indian Idol last year. But this year, he is back as a judge on the show for the new season. Sona Mohapatra was one of the strong voices during the #MeToo movement.

About Anu Malik’s reentry in Indian Idol, one of the Twitter users said, “I saw #AnuMalik back on #IndianIdol Seems like all the men who were outed during #MeToo last year are back in business. Of course they have been acquitted of their charges by committees led by their well wishers. All the courage mustered by women going down the drain.”

Sona Mohapatra Reveals Sonu Nigam Called Her Husband Last Year After She Took A Stand In #MeToo MovementTo which Sona replied, “Sonu Nigam championed the cause of Anu Malik publicly & his right to be earning millions on nationalTV while saying he’s his mothers son etc to justify his understanding of @IndiaMeToo . Had called Ram Sampath to ‘keep me in check’ while calling me a ‘terrorist’.Must be happy now”
Sonu Nigam championed the cause of Anu Malik publicly & his right to be earning millions on nationalTV while saying he’s his mothers son etc to justify his understanding of @IndiaMeToo . Had called Ram Sampath to ‘keep me in check’ while calling me a ‘terrorist’.Must be happy now https://t.co/6dPdbU8zQg

— ShutUpSona (@sonamohapatra) October 30, 2019

Trending

“I saw #AnuMalik back on #IndianIdol Seems like all the men who were outed during #MeToo last year are back in business. Of course they have been acquitted of their charges by committees led by their well wishers. All the courage mustered by women going down the drain.”
I saw #AnuMalik back on #IndianIdol
Seems like all the men who were outed during #MeToo last year are back in business. Of course they have been acquitted of their charges by committees led by their well wishers. All the courage mustered by women going down the drain.

— Adi Patil (@_adipatil) October 29, 2019

Sona also retweeted a newspaper article and wrote, “It takes only a Nirbhaya level tragedy for #India to wake up? Few days after these,I was asked to leave my judge seat. My co-judge told me,the publicity I provided to Anu Malik took up the trps of our ‘rival’ show. (?!) A year later,a ***ual predator is back on the same seat.” Take a look at Sona Mohapatra’s tweet below:
It takes only a Nirbhaya level tragedy for #India to wake up? Few days after these,I was asked to leave my judge seat. My co-judge told me,the publicity I provided to Anu Malik took up the trps of our ‘rival’ show. (?!) A year later,a ***ual predator is back on the same seat. pic.twitter.com/HFaLCOAXzZ

— ShutUpSona (@sonamohapatra) October 29, 2019

This tiff on #MeToo is only getting uglier with each passing day.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Sona Mohapatra Reveals Sonu Nigam Called Her A Terrorist For Her Stand In #MeToo Movement appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum