Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karishma in Lo Ho Gayee Pooja Iss Ghar Ki

Views: 1962  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Sr.Member

Default Karishma in Lo Ho Gayee Pooja Iss Ghar Ki

Karishma Randhawa is one of the busiest tele-stars these days. She is working in three shows simultaneously – Doli Sajake, Woh Rehnewali Mahlon Ki and Naagin. Not content with three shows, Karishma is all set to appear in her fourth show – Lo Ho Gayee Pooja Iss Ghar Ki – on SAB. Karishma's track in the serial will start from next Monday.

"My character called Shaina is a parallel lead in the show. Aman (played by Amit Dolawat) is my college friend whom I will meet after a long time. Pooja (played by Sana Saeed) gets very insecure after realising how close Aman and I are. This is my first day of shooting and I am extremely happy and all charged up to be a part of this young cast," says Karishma when caught up with her.

The length of her role in Lo Ho Gayee... has not yet been decided and as always, there is a chance that it may become a long role, depending on audience acceptance. Karishma is also waiting for Rohit Roy and Mansi Joshi Roy's first venture Rang, where she plays a key role. "They are very close friends and I am confident that Rang -- a very nice love story with a family angle -- will be a super hit!"

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->