Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mitika Sharma suffers an accident..

Views: 3260  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2009, 03:44 PM

Default Mitika Sharma suffers an accident..

Mitika Sharma who plays Anusha in Santaan had a bad start to the New Year, as she recently met with an accident followed by illness....

Mitika Sharma who plays Anusha in Star Plus’ soap Santaan recently met with an accident, when her car banged into another car.

“Luckily I escaped unhurt, but my new car which was just two months old is badly damaged”, quips the actress.

“My car banged into another car, and I ended up paying for the damage of the other car too. I have a new driver, so could not blame him too for the damage done”, adds the actress.

If this accident was a bad a start to the New Year, Mitika had more coming in the same week, as she fell ill with viral fever. “I am suffering for the past few days with high fever, but I am thankful to my production house as they are very supportive”, concludes the actress.

Mitika whose character of Anusha was grey in Santaan will turn positive now, and wishes to get back to her husband Kartik (Sudeep Sahir).

We hope Mitika has happier days ahead in the New Year…

About her:
  • Mitika Sharma is an Indian actress who has been blessed with so much beauty and acting talent.
  • She became famous for doing a negative role in most of the television serial that she did.
  • She was an antagonist in the Hindi supernatural serial, Shree on Zee TV and in Santaan – Har Khushi Hai Tumse on STAR Plus. Mitika took a hiatus and came back in the television industry with a very distinct role.
  • For the first time, Mikita will play a positive character in the Indian soap, Gustakh Dil on Life OK. She played as Meera, a simple girl who lives in the village.
  • She is married to the brother (played by Sachin Verma ) of Barkha Bhardwaj (played by Meghna Malik ).
  • Meera’s character is donning a modern look, but inside, she is very conservative. Her mother-in-law is quite controlling and she always restrained Meera’s life.
  • Mitika was also seen in the popular Hindi soap, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors TV, where she played a cameo role. From the previous years, she has been one of the stars in the Sony Entertainment Television’s, Khwaish and in the romantic drama series, Kavyanjali where she was debuted.
  • She also acted as a rich heroine in the Hindi series, Santaan – Har Khushi Hai Tumse on STAR Plus channel and on Zee TV’s Piya Ka Ghar.
  • Recently, Mitika expresses her happiness and gratitude for being part of the renowned mythological drama serial, Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev.
  • She was roped in to play the role of Queen Sunaina, the mother of Sita (played by Rubina Dilaik ).
  • She said she was very happy to be part of the show and play a positive role. She was a follower of the series since day 1 so when she received a call from the production, she gets very excited and happy.
  • Mitika also did an episodic in the thriller series, Fear Files on Zee TV. The story is about Ichadari Nagin (played by Mitika) who will make a vengeance for the death of her husband. She also acted along with Prashant Chawla in the horror fiction show, Haunted Nights on Sahara One. They will play as husband and wife and the story will revolve around a mother who will abort her baby because it’s a girl and later, the soul of the baby will make a vengeance to her mother.
  • Mitika also did an appearance in the weekly crime based serial, Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath on Life OK together with Muskaan Nanacy James. The story they did was all about the ****erfly sisters. Nancy played as a nursery teacher and kids will disappear from their village. Later, it will be revealed that the culprit is one of the sisters.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->