Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shamayal: Sambhavna is very nice as a mentor

Views: 2147  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Sumathi

Default Shamayal: Sambhavna is very nice as a mentor

Shamayal who is Sambhavana's partner in Dancing Queen says initially she was very scared of Sambhavana but now she is finally beginning to feel comfortable with her.

"Sambhavana is a very nice as a mentor. She's very serious about this competition. Right on the first day of our practice she just told me one thing – we have to win this competition. In the starting all the choreographers used to tell of us ki tum mein se jisko bhi Sambhavana milegi, wo bahot lucky hoga and all of us literally used to crave for her. Finally I got her," says Shamayal.

Sambhavana seem to be very serious with dance as her aspirant tells us. "When we are in the rehearsal hall, she's a proper mentor but as soon as we are out, she's more like a friend to me. In fact I am really lucky to have her as my mentor.”

How is the co-ordination between the two?

"Pehle pehle Sambhavana ke saath co-ordinate karne mein bahot problem hoti thi because she is the best dancer in the show who is full of energy. Toh unke energy level ke saath apna energy level match karne mein bahot dikkat hoti thi but dheere dheere it became fine," she replies.

Sambhavana is well known for losing her cool and Shamayal says she has had to face the brunt of it.

"Initially I used to get scared. In fact ek baar main unke gusse ka shikaar bhi hui thi jab hum ek Indian classical (Mere Dholna) par rehearse kar rahe the. I was doing masti and firr mujhe unki thodi si daant padi thi"

In other side Sambhavana & Hema Malini Issue.

Tags
dancing queen

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->