Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nihaal breaks into Bollywood, again!

Views: 1602  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Award Winner

Default Nihaal breaks into Bollywood, again!

STAR One’s Nihaal Singh of Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi will be seen in Yash Raj’s forthcoming film Lafenge Parindey directed by Pradeep Sarkar. Nihaal plays Ganiya, who is Deepika Padukone’s younger brother.

We spoke to Nihaal aka Rahul Pendkalkar, who confirmed the news. “I am doing a film with Deepika Padukone and Neil Nitin Mukesh. Meri bhasha tapori hain film main. (I will be speaking like a roadside goon).

My name in the film is Ganiya Palkar, who is the younger brother of Pinky Palkar (Deepika Padukone).
On asking him his experience working with Deepika Padukone and Neil Nitin Mukesh, he said, “I had fun working with them. Deepika didi, Neil bhaiya and I would have a lot of fun together.”

Nihaal’s on-screen maasi Ayesha (Sanjeeda Sheikh) said, “I wish him the very best. He is a very hard working boy.” Even Avni has appreciated his hard work a lot, “He is wonderful boy and I am sure he is going be loved by all,” she said.

Well, as many of you already know this Yash Raj project is not his first appearance on the big screen, for our little super star has already worked in many projects from Wake Up Sid (2009) , Phoonk 2 (2010), Delhi Belly (2010), Rann (2010), Aawaham (2010) and My Friend Ganesha 3 (2010).

So don’t forget to watch chirpy Nihaal in Lafenge Parindey, which releases on August 20. But before that, you can always catch him on Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
nihaal singh

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->