Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

An awesome magical journey

Views: 1991  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Award Winner

Default An awesome magical journey

STAR One’s weekend show, Cadbury Gems presents India’s Magic Star saw the elimination of Amazing David last weekend. Although he has been eliminated, Amazing David says that it has been a wonderful journey.

“It was a lovely experience. Not only did I learn, but I managed to make some great friends in the participants, the judges and the crew members. They became a second family to me.”
Speaking about his teammates, David added that they have become good friends. “We would help each other out during rehearsals and would hang out after work. I got along really well with Suhani and Rajesh,” he informed.
When asked what he learned from the show, Amazing David said, “I learned the importance of presentation, as well as the role the camera plays when we perform a magic trick. It was a wonderful experience and it will help me become a better magician in future. I also had a great time learning from the judges.”
He also admitted that he would miss Jackie Shroff a lot. “Jaggu Dada was great fun on the sets. He was always encouraging and had a kind word for everyone.”
David is currently in Kolkata doing some local shows. He admits that it is good to be back home, as he was missing his family – particularly his mother.
When asked, who he would like to see in the finals, he said Suhani and Tejas. “However, it’s a reality show and anything is possible. I’d just like to wish the remaining contestants the very best.”
With Amazing David gone, the battle has become more fierce. Who will be eliminated next? To know, watch Cadbury Gems presents India’s Magic Star this weekend at 8 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
india’s magic star, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->