Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Manish Paul in Tees Maar Khan

Views: 3505  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Award Winner

Default Manish Paul in Tees Maar Khan

Manish Paul started his career as a radio jockey, but he has found his stardom on the small screen. He is currently hosting Zee TV’s Dance India Dance Li’l Masters.

Now this anchor will be seen in Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder’s forthcoming film Tees Maar Khan.

We spoke to Shirish Kunder about Manish Paul as an actor and his role and more...

“This film of mine has a very different genre of comedy and for that I required actors who can reach the comedy levels differently. So I decided to take up actors from the television industry who are known for their comedy and I took up Ali Asgar, Apra Mehta and Manish Paul, who are known faces in the television fraternity. Apart from them, there is a non-actor, who is the director of Comedy Circus.”

About Manish Paul’s role he said, “His character has a special comedy flavour in the film, which will make audiences laugh. Now at this point of time, I really can’t tell about his character because it would be too early to comment as my film is releasing in December.”

Manish Paul said in an interview, “I am a part of the film, the character is completely different and now again we would shoot in August. I really can’t comment on my role.”

Tees Maar Khan is Farah Khan’s husband Shirish Kunder’s dream project. Tees Maar Khan is about an unlikely hero, who is completely full of himself. Akki and Katrina Kaif will share their screen space together again. The film is releasing on December 24th ,2010

Tags
manish paul

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->