Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aastha’s creepy experience..

Views: 1747  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Award Winner

Default Aastha’s creepy experience..

Aastha Choudhary is being haunted!

Aastha Choudhary is going through a few weird experiences in her house…She has had a few supernatural encounters lately.

When asked Aastha about this she said, "Something weird is happening in my house. But I never get afraid of anything. I am a very bindaas(chilled-out) person. One day we all friends were hanging out and

started with ghost stories. It became very intense. After everything got over, one of my friends, who was afraid to stay alone invited me for a sleepover. But I told her, first we will go to my house, pick up my clothes and then we will move."

Aastha continues, "When I opened the front door, I saw some shadows, like that of someone running fast. At that time I didn't mention anything to my friend but later when I

asked her if she she saw the shadow she said she also saw something. Such things have happened so many times! Sometimes, suddenly the tap opens and water gets flooded in my room."

Is she not afraid to stay at such place? "My friends also ask me the same question. But I never felt afraid of all such things. So I am staying," says a proud Aastha.

Atta girl!

Tags
aastha, creepy experience

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->