Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

I am a simple man – Zulfi Sayed

Views: 1941  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-22-2008, 04:01 PM
Television

Default I am a simple man – Zulfi Sayed

Define fashion?
I believe that you are the one who creates fashion for yourself. It is all about what you like wearing and how you carry it.
Who chooses your clothes?

Basically, I choose my clothes because only I know what suits me the best. It is also my designer friend Anup Chauhan who chooses my clothes. He is based in Bangalore where he has his boutiques. I pick most of my clothes from there.

Do you like to accessorise yourself?
Yes, I like wearing bracelets, watches and belts. I used to wear chains and ear rings earlier when I was in college but that is not my taste anymore.

Is there any particular brand that you prefer for clothes?
Zaara and Armaani are my favourite brands. Generally, I am not brand conscious. I just pick what I like and what suits me.

What is your favourite destination for shopping?
Dubai and New York are my favourite destinations for shopping as all my preferable brands and clothing outlets are available there.

Which are the clothes that make you feel comfortable?
Jeans and t-shirt.

Who is your favourite designer?
I can’t name one designer. I have many favourite designers like Hemant Trivedi, Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna.

A fashion tip.

Comfort is very essential so one should be comfortable in what they wear. I don’t have any thing much to say as I am a simple man and my style is quite simple.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->