Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sushant Singh Rajput to die in Kis Des

Views: 2089  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-08-2009, 06:35 PM

Default Sushant Singh Rajput to die in Kis Des

Sushant Singh Rajput aka Preet of Star plus’ Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil for more than two years is sad as his character Preet is about to die in Kis Desh…

We spoke to Sushant Singh Rajput aka Preet, “Its very sad that my role in Kis Des Main will end very soon as in the show I am going to die and definitely I will miss my Kis Des team because this show has also given me name and fame and Preet, this character is also very close to me and this role will be always special as through this role I have grown as an actor.”

Further he told us that, “No, the shooting of my death sequence is not yet started but I think in a weeks time it will start. I will miss all my co-actors of Kis as it’s my family and so now after this role of mine, my lead role in Pavitra Rishta will be more prominent and so now I am working hard for this role.”

Tags
kis desh main hai mera dil

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->