Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Is it an early Bidaai for Natasha Rana?

Views: 3109  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-19-2009, 03:30 PM

Default Is it an early Bidaai for Natasha Rana?

Stories of actors and their inflated egos are as old as the profession. And one more such incident raised its ugly head on the sets of Bidaai.

Apparently the most seasoned actresses from the show Seema Kapoorand Natasha Rana got into a verbal duel over a vanity van and things got normal only after the production house intervened. The two actresses play sisters-in-law and recently Natasha’s character turned negative on the show. So bad was the feud that it is rumoured that the production house has decided to show Natasha the exit door.

Informs a source, “The two actresses got into a heated argument over a petty issue like the vanity van and things turned ugly. So bad was it that it reached the ears of producer Rajan Shahi and it was only post his intervention that the issue was resolved. But so livid is the producer that he is no mood to relent and is planning to have Natasha out of the show as she has been throwing tantrums much too often.”

Actress Seema Kapoor confirmed that the two had some differences which she even brought up to the producer’s notice. Says she, “We have designated make-up rooms with the name of the concerned actor on the door. But Natasha used to replace the sticker bearing my name with hers. Then we sorted it out amicably but recently when she did the same with my vanity van I simply couldn’t ignore it this time. I called up the production house which was followed by a meeting.”

“I am a professional and I keep my self busy with my work. Even if I am aware of any politics on the sets, I make sure that I don’t indulge in it”, states the actress.

Natasha Rana however refuted the allegations and said, “Nothing happened between us and the problem was from the production end. I have absolutely no clue about the issue.”

Then what about the rumours that she has been shown the exit door? “It’s not true. My upcoming track will require me to be sent to an asylum or prison but I will be back.”

When contacted, producer Rajan Shahi said, “When you are working round the clock on a show tempers do flare up which result in the cropping up of such minor issues. This just doesn’t happen amongst the actors but also between actors and the production unit. I must tell you that Bidaai is one big family where if you hear about the differences, you would also learn about the great bond that everyone shares.”

When we sent a text message to the producer asking him if Natasha will no longer be a part of the show, he didn’t revert.

Now one will have to wait and watch if Natasha returns on the show and thus gets to level the score with her nemesis.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->