Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photo: TV actress Narayani Shastri has put on lots of weight

Views: 2264  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-20-2010, 07:42 AM

Default Photo: TV actress Narayani Shastri has put on lots of weight

Curves are in
TV actress Narayani Shastri has put on lots of weight. She was spotted at the kids' event.

Old wine
Veteran actor Poonam Dhillon looked beautiful in a simple salwar kameez that she chose to wear for the kids' event.

The 'Munni dance'
Who did what in bollywood...we have it all captured right here...Salman Khan and Pamela Anderson dance on the popular item number from 'Dabangg' for 'Bigg Boss 4'. Pics by Yogen Shah

Indian jatkas
Pam surprises Salman with some typical bollywood style dance moves.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:43 AM

The latest evict of Colors' Bigg Boss 4 speaks about the recent issues in the show..

Dolly Bindra who claims to be a big name in the Bollywood industry created waves as soon as she entered the Bigg Boss house. The ratings of the show got a lift when the lady started to weave her magic wand, in her case it was her big mouth that created interest amongst the viewers. While it was fun watching all the politics and fights, the inmates developed a hatred towards her, and this lead to her eviction from the house!! After a big fight the erupted between Shweta Tiwari, Sameer Soni, Dolly Bindra and Khali, Sameer and Dolly were evicted by the Bigg Boss due to bad conduct.

TellyBuzz has already put out in an interview the view points of Sameer Soni, and here is Dolly sharing her thoughts..
Here are the excerpts!!!
From the beginning you were seen abusing and fighting with almost all the inmates, were you sent for that or was it the situation that brought the bad out of you?
I was sent inside the house as an actress and there was nothing else that was intended. The insecurities and the dirty and vulgar games played by the inmates brought the bad out of me.
What really happened amongst the four of you?
After the task was given, the captain arrived late taking time powdering herself and said that she was in the bathroom. Later on she complained why we had not waited for her and Ashmit. Khali intervened and said that we could talk about this matter a little later in the living room. But she kept on aggravating the talk and the argument got worse. The lie pestered me because as a captain she has her own facilities that include a separate bathroom. So why didn't she use that? Later on Sameer stood for her which worsened the fight, but nothing physical happened.
What do you think of Sameer's actions? Do you think that he provoked you?
Yes, he should not have interfered.
You were seen as a dual personality in the house, one time enjoying with people and with the snip of a second you are seen in another mood.
Yes I enjoyed the time I was there but there was a gang mentality in the house that left me alone.
Who are your friends in the house?
Khali was my only friend in the house and the others were friendly on the face but were different behind.
Khali stood up for you when everyone stood against you, what would you like to say about him?
He was the only one who supported me as a friend and he is a very nice and a decent man.
Who do you think in the house is a genuine person?
Khali Ji
Was the whole incident planned?
Not at all, the whole incident was not planned or scripted and whatever happened was due to unbalanced situation.
Even before you entered the house you had personal differences with Shweta, did you enter the house with an intention to take the chance against her?
I went in as an actor to participate in the show and there were no other hidden intentions because I don't have any reason to do that.
Who do you think is the player in the house?
Shweta Tiwari
Were you happy with the decision when Bigg Boss decided to eliminate you?
It was the decision of Bigg Boss to eliminate me and I cannot comment further on that, but I am fine with it.
How was the total experience in the house?
The total experience was mind blowing and I totally enjoyed it.
Why did you take up Bigg Boss?
There was no particular reason why I took up the show. When the offer was put forward I just wanted to experience the life inside the house, and was curious to know what really happens there.
The ministry recently declared Bigg Boss as an adult show and ordered a directive to air it after 11. What does you feel about it? Also Colors has got a stay, so do you like it?
I am not aware of the matter because I was inside the house all this while and when we are inside we have no contact with the outside world.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->