Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Why is Raghav absconding in Laado?

Views: 2338  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-10-2009, 01:47 PM

Default Why is Raghav absconding in Laado?

The recent events in Na aana iss des Laado where Raghav (Aditya) goes missing has taken everyone by surprise. Well, the viewers will be in for a rude shock when the real reason behind Raghav’s absence is revealed.

Spilling the beans on the ensuing track, a source says, “Currently, what we’ve seen is that Sia is tricked by Ammaji. All this has happened in Raghav’s absence leading everyone to believe that it was Ammaji herself who is behind her son’s absence. However, Ammaji alone isn’t part of this conspiracy. Viewers will be stunned when it is revealed that Raghav himself is party to this conspiracy. Raghav who is really a mamma’s boy wooed Sia only to avenge the insult inflicted by her upon his mother.”

When contacted, Aditya said, “Well, I don’t know anything about this even if I did, I wouldn’t have been able to reveal anything to you.”

Producer Shyamasis Bhattacharya refused to comment anything and merely asked us to watch the show.

This track is expected in air within a fortnight.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->