Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ashutosh & Diana Love Express

Views: 1937  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Sr.Member

Default Ashutosh & Diana Love Express

'Diana and I are just good friends'
Ashutosh Kaushik, winner of Bigg Boss season 2, is excited after winning the prize money of Rs 1 crore.

Ashutosh, who beat Raja Chaudhary and Zulfi Syed for the title, thanked fellow housemates Rahul Mahajan and Raja for their role in his success. Ashutosh also won the title of Mr Honest while in the Bigg Boss House.

Ashutosh is a big fan of Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar and he was thrilled when he met him at the finale and hopes he gets to do some comedy films with his favourite star.

Rajul Hegde got to chat with Ashutosh soon after he was declared the winner. Excerpts:

How are you feeling after coming out of the house after 98 days?

It is good to see new faces after coming out of the house. We were bored of seeing the same faces for 98 days. I am happy that I met my family and friends.

Why isn't your Roadies (another reality show on MTV that Ashutosh won) girlfriend Sonel Singh here when all your family members are here for the finale?

I don't know the reason why she has not come to meet me. May be she is insecure about Diana Hayden. I will try to contact her and sort out the issue because there is nothing going on between Diana and me. Diana and I bonded well, she took care of me and we are just very good friends.

How do you feel after winning Rs 1 crore?

It's the same feeling which I was going through when I won Roadies.

How are you going to spend the prize money?

I have not decided yet. After I won Roadies, I used to still sleep at my uncle's office (who runs a transport business). Though I don't have any problems sleeping there, I would get embarrassed when people came to meet me. So, I'm planning to buy a flat in Mumbai with the money.

Reality shows work for me'
What made you enter Bigg Boss House?

I agreed to be part of this show because I was doing nothing after Roadies. I am the winner of both the reality shows. I think reality shows work for me (smiles).

Which show (Roadies or Bigg Boss) is closest your heart?

Roadies as it got me into Bigg Boss.

How much do you think this show will help your career?

I got some recognition after Roadies. I hope to get more visibility on Bigg Boss. My wish is to make a career in films.

What was your best and the worst memorable experience in the House?

Every single day was a memorable experience. The worst was when Rahul bhaiya (Mahajan) left the House.

You looked very confident from the beginning?

Yes. When I first entered the House, I told myself that if at all I win or lose it should be against Rahul bhaiya and not anyone else. I just wanted to live in the House for first five weeks.

Most of the housemates have lost weight in Bigg Boss House, but you seemed to have gained?

Bigg Boss said if you lose, your mind would gain weight (laughs)

'My teacher told the children in school that I was very talented, bright and many things which I was not'
There is lot of speculation about your friendship with Diana Hayden. Comments

Diana is a former Miss world and I am really happy that she spoke to me so well and took care of me. It's a big honour for me. I don't know how people are looking at our friendship. Now I must tell her to tie Rakhi. Maybe people will believe us after that.

If you are offered to take part in Bigg Boss again, will you do it?

No. I don't want to do it because I don't want to snatch someone else's chance of winning the show (smiles).

Any message to viewers who wish to take part in a reality show?

I had gone to my school when I had won Roadies. My teacher told the children in school that I was very talented, bright and many things which I was not. I cut short my teacher and told the children that whatever he said was not true. I told them if they want to do something like that, they don't need be intelligent. What I'm trying to say is that studies are important but they are not everything to achieve your goal.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->