Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shilpa-Akki and Sambhavna-Rakhi in Bigg Boss finale

Views: 2093  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Television

Default Shilpa-Akki and Sambhavna-Rakhi in Bigg Boss finale

The Bigg Boss finale will have Akshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetty facing each other for the first time ever after 8 years. So also Sambhavna Seth and Rakhi Sawant who cannot stand each other.

Sambhavna who will be performing in the finale on Saturday says," I am also excited to meet Shilpa since I missed the chance to meet her when I was evicted from the show. Moreover, it is going to be a thrilling experience to meet Akshay. I never had a chance to meet him earlier, and I would love to dance with him."

"Rakhi has been there and done that. I was not aware that she is going to perform in finale. It is good that she is performing. I used to perform with her in her stage shows. However, this is going to be after a long time that we will be coming face to face."

"I am going to perform on Helanji's song; it is my favorite song. I am nervous as well as excited about it. I am a great fan of Helanji, and I am nervous because it is impossible to match to her," Sambhavna adds.

So who will be the winner according to her?

"I think after whatever Rahul has done, he has become a winner in my eyes. However, if now I have to guess, I think Ashu deserves to win. Not only because of his financial condition, but because he was a patient guy through out the show. Everyone’s behaviour was so inconsistent, but Ashu never lost his cool. He used to crack jokes, never quietly back stabbed like Zulfi. I want Ashu to win; I have been voting for him and have also informed all my friends, relatives to vote for him."

Apart from Rakhi Sawant and Sambhavna Seth, many other contestants and celebrities will be performing at the finale. Also, Ravi Kissan maybe be entering the Bigg Boss house tonight.

And while we are talking about getting big bucks to perform at events, Rakhi Sawant was recently offered Rs 10 lakh to shake a leg in the Bigg Boss

finale.

Along with that, she would also have to spend two days in the house with its inmates. But as always, Rakhi surprises us. She has refused the offer to spend time in the house saying she fears the inmates. Says Rakhi, “I am scared of staying with these guys.

Initially, I did agree, but on second thoughts, I decided that I shouldn’t go.” But Rakhi’s fans needn’t be too dejected. She is ready to rock the finale. She adds, “I may even don a two-piece bikini while performing in the finale.”

Tags
reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->