Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Alekh and Anmol are great friends

Views: 1701  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Award Winner

Default Alekh and Anmol are great friends

STAR Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has a newfound friendship between Alekh and Anmol. Alekh, has developed a bond of friendship with Anmol, who is his brother.

We spoke to Alekh who said, “I am very close to Anmol. I don’t know where Ranvir has gone, but now I am happy that Anmol has come in to our lives.

He is very helpful like Ranvir. He always saves me from my mother Vasu. We all are great friends. Sometimes Anmol plays with us and its good that he has time to play with us because nobody at home has the time. Ragini is always busy in the kitchen, while mummy and daddy are busy at work.”

Further he told us that, “I made Ragini and Anmol patch up. They were upset with each other, but now they have become friends.”
Interestingly, it was Ranvir who told Anmol to marry Ragini and be the part of the Rajvansh family.The truth was a shocker to Sharmaji. Everyone has accepted Anmol. The kids Khushi and Tammy love him very much and they share a good apport with him.

So don’t forget to watch Bidaai starring Anmol and Alekh every Monday to Friday at 9 PM only on STAR Plus.

Tags
alekh, anmol, sapna babul ka bidaai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->