Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

A new entry in Bidaai

Views: 2431  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Award Winner

Default A new entry in Bidaai

STAR Plus’ Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has seen new entry in teenager Shafaq Naaz who plays Naveen and Avni Rajvansh’s (Vimarsh Roshan and Preeti Puri) daughter.

Shafaq will essay the character of Guni who shares a great camaraderie with her Ragini chachi (Parul Chauhan). Shafaq hails from Meerut and is a trained dancer.

She has learned dance from renowned choreographer Saroj Khan. Dancing is her passion but acting is something that she always wanted to take up as a profession.

Says Shafaq, “Guni is a very bubbly and energetic girl who is very close to her family and especially Ragini chachi and Anmol Chachu (Apoorva Agnihotri). She is also very fond of Vasu dadi but fears her equally as she comes across as a stern lady. My character has been shown returning from my boarding school.”

The actress had auditioned for the character of Guni a couple of months ago and had to wait for another month and a half to get the nod from the channel and the producer. “After giving the audition I didn’t get any response from the production house so I wasn’t even sure if I would land up with the role.

But my one and half months long wait ended on a great note after I got a call from the production house to join the show. I feel like I am on cloud nine as Bidaai is one of the top rated shows and debuting on STAR Plus is like a dream come true! I am enjoying the stint to the core.”

Naveen and Avni have been known to plot and scheme against the family for their property. Now only time will tell with Guni will follow their ideology for Ragini chachi or will it be a case of 'like parents-like child'.

Watch Bidaai every Monday to Friday at 9:00 pm on STAR Plus to know if Guni will turn avguni or will remain positive in the show.

Tags
bidaai, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->