Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Barkha Bisht shares her New Year plans

Views: 1906  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Award Winner

Default Barkha Bisht shares her New Year plans

TV actor Barkha Bisht Sengupta after working for a hectic schedule on ‘Doli Saja Ke’ spoke to us about her new year plans. She now plans to spend quality time with her husband Indraneil Sen Gupta as she is waiting for a trip..

About her excitement she said that,” I have just taken a break after three years as I just completed my last show. I am traveling a lot as recently I went to Dubai where I attended the Dubai film festival where Indraneil’s bengali film was screened.

Later on, I did shopping and from there we went to Abu Dhabi to stay with our family friends for a few days. Now we will be going to Bali to celebrate the New Year,” says an eager Barkha.

So, what are her plans for Bali? “Well, we are going to stay in a villa in Bali where we will be accompanied by two of our friends. I am going there for the first time but I have heard that there are beautiful beaches, so I am going to carry a light bag containing just shorts, tops and beachwear,” informs Barkha.

Ae you enjoying your work in Laughter Ke Phatke? “Yes, its great fun to be associated with this show and work will be going on since its just few days I shoot. After New Year I will go to Malaysia for my play.”

Tags
barkha bisht, new year, tv celeb

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->