Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rajeshree Thakur not leaving Saat Phere

Views: 2151  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-12-2009, 03:09 PM

Default Rajeshree Thakur not leaving Saat Phere

After having threatened to leave the popular daily Saat Phere on numerous occasions, Saloni fans can breathe a sigh of relief, as the actress has finally been convinced to stay. The actress had previously admitted to leaving the show but will now only take a break for a few days and will be back on the show after a leap.
“Rajeshree was leaving the show but now we have sorted out issues with her and she will come back in the show after taking a break. Saloni will be seen again after a leap with her daughter. However this time they will be seen as very poor and will have struggle for to meet their every day expenses…how they will reach that position that will be a mystery,” informs a source from the production house.

The source also informs that Nahar (Sharad Kelkar) will not be in the show after the leap. The actor however feigns ignorance about his role coming to an end.

“I have made my comeback in the show. Right now my character is known as Mahant swami in the show. My track will be on for at least one more month. I have heard that leap will take place in the show soon but we have not been informed officially about it. I am fine with playing an elder character in the show but things are still under progress so I do not know whether I will be there in the show after the leap.”

The decision to end Sharad’s character has come after the actor threw a tanrum on the sets. It is believed that the production house was not happy with his behaviour when he stalled filming for four hours in Wai when he wasn’t served tandoori chicken.

Right now in the show Nahar is living in asharam as a sanyasi while Jiji and the doctor are troubling his family.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->