Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shweta Gulati returns to TV with Gilli Gilli Gappa

Views: 2660  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-26-2010, 03:50 PM

Default Shweta Gulati returns to TV with Gilli Gilli Gappa

We caught the promo of Sab’s new show Gilli Gilli Gappa, a story about a sweet family.

Varun Badola (last seen in Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah) plays daddy to three children who have lost their mother, played by Shweta Gulati (Tia of Remix fame). The news is that veteran actress Shoma Anand will play grandmother to the children.

A source says, “The story is about three children, who stay with their father and grandmother, as their mother’s dead. They are very naughty and mischievous. They miss their mother so much that they have just one request to God -- to send her back to them. God complies and sends her back but she visible only to the children. Varun plays the single father, who misses his wife terribly and faces many problems and Shoma plays their grandmother.”

The source adds, “The show is a bi-weekly, to be aired on Thursday-Fridays at 7.30 pm, confirmed from the channel as of now.”
Varun, Shweta and Shoma confirmed the news. Said Shweta, “Yes, finally I am back on TV. I waited for long to get a good role and so I am very happy doing it.” Varun added, “It feels fantastic doing the show.”
Well, here’s hoping the viewers too feel the same after watching it.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->