Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Bigg Boss Fame Anup Jalota’s Mother Kamla Passes Away At 85

Views: 723  
Old 07-19-2019, 06:45 AM

Default Bigg Boss Fame Anup Jalota’s Mother Kamla Passes Away At 85

Anup Jalota, who was seen in Bigg Boss 12 recently, lost his mother today. His mother passed away at the age of 85 in Hinduja hospital.

The reason of her death is not revealed yet but it’s been reported that she was not keeping well. More information about the same is awaited.

Bigg Boss Fame Anup Jalota’s Mother Kamla Passes Away At 85Soon after getting evicted from the BB house, Jalota first met his mother. In an interview with the portal, Anup had said, “Post my exit, I went straight to visit my mom, who is 85 years old. The first thing she asked me is who is Jasleen. I told her that she is a ghost and there was nothing of that sort.”

May her soul rests in peace.

Trending

In 2014, Anup lost his wife Megha due to liver issues, and she had a heart & kidney transplant.

Anup recently visited Rishi Kapoor in New York. Rishi Kapoor shared a photograph of himself with his wife Neetu Singh and Jalota. He captioned the image: “Anup Jalota and us. Thank you for coming.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Bigg Boss Fame Anup Jalota’s Mother Kamla Passes Away At 85 appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum