Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos: Colors' Diwali special

Views: 2391  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-22-2010, 11:01 PM

Default Photos/Videos: Colors' Diwali special

Colors' Diwali special to see many celebrities performing on one platform...

With Star Plus and Zee TV gearing up for their respective Diwali Special episodes, COLORS also plans for a Dhamaal show to celebrate in style the festival of lights.

A source says, "Actors like Nandish Sandhu (Veer of Uttaran), Aditya Redij (Raghav of Na Aana Iss Desh Ladoo), Gaurav Khanna, Rashmi Desai (Tapasya of Uttaran), Pratyusha Banerjee (Anandi of Balika Vadhu), Shashank Vyas (Jagya of Balika Vadhu) will be the celebrities who will perform for the Diwali special episode. The rehearsals are still on, and the shooting will take place on the 25th of this month. However, the telecast date is not finalized yet. Each of the celebrity has been given a specific concept for their performance. Some of them will perform on Lovey-dovey songs while others will be performing Tandav for the show."

We contacted Aditya Redij to know more on the show and he says, "Yes, In spite of my broken leg I am rehearsing for the show, don't know how I am going to manage it all."

Talking about his performance he says, "Nandish, I and Gaurav Khanna will be performing an act where there would be a tussle between good and the evil and we have to perform Tandav for that. I am very excited and am looking forward the actual performance."

We tried calling Rashmi Desai but she remained unavailable for the comment.

Gaurav Khanna says, "Yes, I will be performing for this Diwali special act but right now, I am busy with my new show on Zee TV. I don't get enough of time to rehearse. Let's see how it shapes up."

Get glued to Colors to experience the mesmerizing performance of your favorite celebrities...

Tags
colors

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->