Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Anand Abhyankar to enter Taarak Mehta...

Views: 1528  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-09-2011, 06:44 PM

Default Anand Abhyankar to enter Taarak Mehta...

Veteran Marathi actor Anand Abhyankar to enter SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah as Bhide's uncle...

Vacations are already on and accordingly kids Of Gokuldham Society are free from studying and our Bhide (Mandar Chandwadkar) of SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is sitting idle at home without any work. In the coming few episodes Bhide will make his mind to start a new business to keep himself occupied with work.

A source from the sets informs, "As Bhide is also on a vacation with kids, he will start planning for a new business to get himself occupied. Therefore he will start trading Mangoes thinking that today people sell mangoes that are adulterated with chemicals to have a fast ripe. So taking all these things into concern, Gokuldham society members force Bhide to do mango business for two months."

"As Bhide belongs to Ratnagiri he plans to import mangoes from his uncle and sell it in Mumbai with much profit so that people get to eat more natural and real mangoes."

We too hear that Veteran Marathi actor Anand Abhyankar will essay the role of Bhide's uncle who will help him to make his business grow.

We contacted Mandar Chandwadkar aka Mr. Bhide and he confirms, "Yes, I have started mango business in the show as I have no work for two months until the school reopens. And my uncle from Ratnagiri will help me to import mangoes from Ratnagiri."

It will be fun to watch Bhide master dealing with mango business…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->