Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ekta’s New Mission: Weight Loss

Views: 2493  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Sr.Member

Default Ekta’s New Mission: Weight Loss

Ekta Kapoor is on a weight losing spree and the effects are already visible. She has lost quite a lot of weight and unlike others in the entertainment industry, Ekta is very open about her efforts to lose weight.

“I have been avoiding chocolates and all other stuff which I like a lot. From many days I have been jogging extensively. Now I want to continue with that further also. I have stopped eating food after 12 midnight,” she says.

Ekta has also stopped eating non vegetarian food. In fact she is often seeing jogging with her security guards in tow in the streets of Juhu where she stays.

And it looks like the weight loss is also egging Ekta to go in for an image makeover. She has dropped her simple image and is now seen in short dresses flaunting her slimmer shape.

But like all of us, Ekta too has to deal with the consequences of her weight loss – stretch marks. But rather than hiding them with some body art, Ekta’s stretch marks on her arms were clearly visible. And they definitely did not make a pretty sight!

Ekta who spent her new year in Goa has gotten herself a new tattoo on her left hand.

“It is a temporary tattoo and will fade off in few days. I have been to Goa and got it done there. It’s in Japanese and the first word means talent, second word means strength. So whatever problems I will face, I have that strength to cope up with them and the third word means soul… as in I have a clean soul and the last word means respect… log mujhe respect karte hai. I did it in the beginning of the year so that my year will be good,” she says with a smile.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Sr.Member

Default Ekta launches two new shows

Ekta Kapoor has launched two new shows - Kitani Mohabbat Hai and Bandini. The two shows are Ekta’s attempt to re-capture the primetime slot that Kapoor’s serials ruled for eight years.

Talking about both the shows, Ekta says, “These two shows are important for me as I am again working with people who have given me my launch pad 8 years back. Bandini is very close to my heart… my soul is in that show. There is no concept in this show but you will get see everything in that show.”

“In Bandini this girl Santo gets married to a person who is double her age and then how she goes from a teenage girl to a mature woman…it is a story of her journey. It is a very simple story which I had for almost four years,” says Ekta.

“Kitani Mohabbat Hai is also very different love story. There is no third person in this love story. This story is based on simple logical thought process. The story is based on two individuals who are completely different from each other. It is very fresh,” she adds.

Ekta’s favourite lead actor Ronit Roy will be sporting a very different look for Bandini. He plays the character of Dharmaraj who is a diamond merchant and a very egoistic person.

Two debutants, Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra, will play the leads in Kitani Mohabbat Hai. Both the shows will start from January 19, Bandini at 10pm and Kitani Mohabbat Hai 10.30pm.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->