Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

INJURED! But still on top Pratigya

Views: 1786  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-23-2010, 06:28 PM

Default INJURED! But still on top Pratigya

Pratigya (Pooja Gor) of STAR Plus’ Mann Ki Aawaz Pratigya is in pain; reason.... the girl has twisted her ankle there by fracturing her right foot. The said incident took place day before yesterday while the actress was shooting for her show at Filmcity.

More on Pratigya : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Says Pratigya, "I was shooting this sequence where my younger sister Aarushi leaves our house and I am running after her to bring her back. It was raining during the shoot and I was wearing high heels. The next thing I know was that I had fallen on the ground and twisted my ankle badly. I ended up tearing a ligament and now I am reporting to the shoot with a plastered leg which will be removed after 15-20 days."

Shooting in this condition has been quite painful for Pratigya, who can barely walk on her own. She requires assistance from people around her to help her walk on the sets, but trust her to be a thorough professional, the girl has been shooting without creating a fuss. "I am surviving on pain****ers and have been shooting with a plastered leg. I think this is the price you pay for all the name and fame you earn being an actor. It's still painful and uncomfortable for me to shoot in such circumstances but considering the show which is a daily, I can't afford to rest", adds the actress.

Like her on-screen image, Pratigya seems to be determined and strong off-screen too. Kudos girl for putting up a brave front.

Pratigya, which airs on STAR Plus, Monday to Friday at 10:30pm is at 5.1TVR [4.8]. It is the highest average for the show since its launch and it continues to lead the 10:30 pm slot.

Tags
pratigya

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->