Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

It's time to celebrate for Baat Hamari Pakki Hai team..

Views: 2017  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-20-2010, 02:59 AM
fghi714

Angry It's time to celebrate for Baat Hamari Pakki Hai team..

The entire team of Sony and DJ's Creative Unit is in party mood tonight, as they savor the moment of completing 100 episodes..

DJ's Creative Unit's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai has been the sole exception when it comes to fiction shows working on Sony Entertainment Television. After having created a niche audience of its own, the show today celebrates the competition of 100 episodes.

As the entire unit gets ready to celebrate the memorable achievement tonight at the D Ultimate, Andheri with a Bollywood theme, the mood in the camp is exuberant.

We got in touch with the protagonist Ankita Sharma, who expressed her happiness, "Yes, we are all excited as it is party time tonight. I am happy that our hard work has paid off and we are doing very good in the TRP chart. We have received enormous support and love from our viewers. Time has moved fast, it looks as though it was only yesterday that I gave my first shot. And today we get together to celebrate our 100 episodes completion (smiles)".

Talking about her one memorable off screen moment, Ankita quips, "I love every moment spent on the sets. But I still love the moments when I was at my maayka and the whole cast would get together in the evening at the beach side and chat for long hours".

We wish the Baat Hamari Pakki Hai team all the very best to reach many more milestones like this…
We also thank the channel and production house for having given the audience yet another adorable jodi in Shravan (Barun Sobti) and Sanchi.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->