Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

‘Kitani will take me to the big league’

Views: 1178  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Sr.Member

Default ‘Kitani will take me to the big league’

Akshita Kapoor, popularly known as Tanu of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, is hoping that her new show Kitani Mohabbat Hai will help take her into the big league.

"I think this character will give me a big break. It will also help me to break my image. The character of Antara is a very powerful character after the lead actress, people can actually see that and I am sure this role will give me a break,” says the actress.

"I am playing Antara who is a college going girl. She is very outspoken girl and is very different from the rest of her sisters. Antara aspires to dream big and believes in fulfilling her dreams. She is very ambitious," adds Kapoor.

Akshita who was approached for this role two months back, says they started shooting in December for the role. "Balaji gave me my first break as Tanu in Kahaani. I think that it is a very good place for new people to learn," says Akshita, "Balaji is a wonderful place to work with an excellent team. It is more a family and hence when I was approached for this role, I just couldn't refuse.”

Akshita says that she is happy with the role because it closely resembles her in real life.

"Antara is very close to Akshita. Both of them are very out spoken and neither my character nor I let anyone take them for granted. But they always speak on the right things. The only difference is Antara is a bit more understanding and smart," she adds.

Akshita Kapoor debuted on the small screen in Shaka Laka Boom Boom. Soon after that she was seen portraying the role of Tanu in Kahaani and became very popular. After this she was seen in Kya Dil Mein Hai and is currently seen as Krishna Walia in Kasamh Se.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->