Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Krishna responds to your wishes

Views: 1578  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Award Winner

Default Krishna responds to your wishes

STAR Plus' heartthrob Krishna aka Arhaan Behll will be celebrating his 26th birthday on August 6, but unfortuantely the actor will be busy rehearsing for Azaadi Live, so celebrations will have to wait for later. Krishna says he will miss his family who he loves and who have always supported him.

We spoke to Krishna about his birthday plans who said, “I don’t make any birthday plans but on this birthday I will not be shooting for my show, but I will be at the technical rehearsals for Azaadi Live, in which I am performing. My family won't be here but they will be showering their blessings and love. But I know my friends will come over to my place later so lets see.”

Further about his best birthday experience he said, “It was on last birthday at my place when I celebrated it with my family.”

We quizzed him a little more about what he likes to do on his birthday and here's what he had to say.

What is the one thing that you always do on your birthday?
“Nothing particularly but on my birthday all my close cousins come over to my place to wish me. My parents are not in Mumbai but their blessings are always with me.”

The most memorable gift you have received and what did you most desire on your birthday?
“I am not that fond of gifts but as a child I used to get fascinated with different video games and other electronic gadgets.I remember my mom had gifted me a Laptop last year which is very precious to me.”

How would you celebrate your birthday 10 years from now?
“Nothing, after 10 years I will celebrate my birthday with my family and friends because for me they are the most precious gift which Wahe Guru has given me..”

Whom you would like to take as a special date on birthday ?
“There is no special one and I haven't thought about my special date, but Krishna would love to take Pratigya on his birthday.”

Here are some special messages for you from your STARPlus.in fans. What would you like to say to them?
Hi ARHAAN! I am your biggest fan and I love your acting. Wish u a very happy birthday! May all your wishes come true! May u live long! and may you achieve success. Love you to much...
Thanks for remembering my birthday and thanks for all love,support and wishes.I don’t know how you remember my birthday and please do me a favour you all also upload your birthday dates on this site so that if I have time i will answer those...

hi Arhaan apki ki birthday aani wali hain, wish you a very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry HAPPY BIRTHDAY and meri bhi birthday hai so mjhe wish karna mat bhoolye ga warna warna to app janty he han hm krishna ki fan han shikayat kardi tooo ok smjhooooooooooo
“Wow that's great I am wishing you in advance. I am happy that you love Krishna very much and please do keep watching the show.

Arhaina Banno from Facebook ARHAAAANN. Do take pictures while cutting your bday cake n put them up on FB!
“Oh why not , if my pics are good I will definitely upload it on facebook. One thing which I want to mention to all my fans is that whatever you have heard about my personal life on other sites are all false.

Wishing Krishna a very happy birthday from the entire team of STARPlus.in. Don’t forget to watch Krishna every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm on Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya only on STAR Plus.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->