Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Lavina Tondon speaks on her shows success

Views: 1765  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-17-2010, 05:01 AM
Award Winner

Default Lavina Tondon speaks on her shows success

TV actress Lavina Tondon who did shows like Zee TV’s Tum Bin Jaaon Kahaan,then couple of shows on Hungama TV hero,kya Mujse Dosti Korege for Kids She also did Star plus two shows Sangam and Prithivi Raj Chouhan.Now she is doing Star One show Jaane Pehachane Se Yeh Ajnabi.This show has now reached no 1 position on Star One

We spoke to Lavina Tondon about the shows success

“It’s great that my show is doing well and now my show’s TRP has raised upto 0.6 and that’s because it’s a family show and from last week there were scenes of court which was really liked by the audiences and so now my TRP has raised

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-17-2010, 05:01 AM
Award Winner

How are you managing two shows- Ajnabi and Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

“Its just matter of time management and I am happy that both the production houses are very co-operative and I love to be with the Ajnabi team as my role in this show is very much as compare to the Zee show.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:02 AM
Award Winner

Any change in your role

“No I am very much positive and I play the role of Pammi mausi who is the friend of main protagonist played by Aditi Tailang.Now there will be lots of change in the track so I want all of them to see the serial?
Old 01-17-2010, 05:03 AM
Award Winner

What about studies?

“I am in FYBCom from Thakur College and I hope I will clear the final exams and I am hoping for the best.”

Any film offers.

“Not yet but maybe after 2 years I might look forward to it because one of my friends from the industry told me that my face is not that mature enough to be in the films.”

Tags
lavina tondon

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->