Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ankit Gera and Monika Singh of Star Plus serial Pratigya are seeing each other...

Views: 9558  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-20-2010, 05:42 PM

Default Ankit Gera and Monika Singh of Star Plus serial Pratigya are seeing each other...

Ankit Gera and Monika Singh of Star Plus serial Pratigya are seeing each other...

The news of many television celebrities getting hooked up with their on screen co-stars is not unheard news. The latest on the same is that Adarsh (Ankit Gera) and his on screen mother Nainaji (Monika Singh) of Star Plus Mann Ki Aawaz..Pratigya are in a relationship from past some months.

A Little Birdie informs us that, "Ankit Gera and Monika Singh have been seen spending quite good time post their shoot schedules. Even at the success party of the show and other public gatherings they have always been spotted together. Even though, Monika is quite elder in age when compared to Ankit they seem to share a good rapport off screen."

When contacted, Ankit Gera confirmed the news saying, "Yes we are seeing each other. But I don't wish to divulge any more information about my personal life because I don't want my parents to get to know of this through the media."

When contacted, Monika Singh also in a shy tone said, "Yes we are in a relationship. Though I'm elder to him in real life too I don't know what he liked in me. But I accepted his proposal after 3 months. He is a very sweet person and he loves me lot."

When asked her about their marriage plans she asserted, "Marriage is not on our chart at least for 2 years now. But yes my mother knows about it and she is quite happy and Ankit's parents also have no problems."

Guess this is the prime example of the saying 'Love is Blind'.

Tags
ankit gera, monika singh, pratigya, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->