Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pooja Tandon on her Perfect Bride experience

Views: 8599  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-18-2009, 03:24 AM

Default Pooja Tandon on her Perfect Bride experience

Pooja Tondon, a Punjabi actress and one of the contestants of Perfect Bride, who became every mother’s choice for their son was eliminated with lots of drama on the show. She speaks with us about her experience on the show.

How was your journey on Lux Perfect Bride?

“It started very good and I had liked the concept of the show which had 5 moms and 9 brides who had to stay under the same roof. Earlier it was very difficult to know them and to adjust with all of them. However, later on everything went fine.

I was happy that in the first week itself I was chosen as Bride of the week and from there onwards all the 8 brides considered me as a fake and so the journey was both mixed, so it was overall a good journey.”

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-18-2009, 03:24 AM

What was the reason behind your elimination?

“I knew that the day when I declined Hitesh's proposal, their behaviour towards me changed a lot and I knew that Hitesh's mom will now eliminate me as it was expected and from the day one, I had mentioned that I have come here to be the Perfect bride and not to marry anyone as the show is all about choosing the perfect Bride.

I am glad that I am out of the show as there was lots of politics happening in the Mummy Mahal and Hitesh's mom does everything.”
Old 11-18-2009, 03:25 AM

Anything you want to say about Hitesh's mom?

“Oh! lots of things, she is the biggest fake lady I have ever seen in my life. She is so dominating that all the other mummies are scared of her. Before the rejection of his proposal, every mom was eager to be with me but they were scared and so they all were allowing me to go with Hitesh. As she was not ready to see me with any other Kunwar.

The reason behind their participation in the show is that both want to act and I remember, she had told me that I am getting lots of film offers. Even Hitesh is a fake and in short both are a complete package.”
Old 11-18-2009, 03:25 AM

What about Hitesh?

“What will I comment on him as I was very upset when there was a fight between Vivek and Hitesh. I don’t want to answer anymore.”

Ok, amongst all the brides, with whom you would like to be in touch?
“Frankly speaking, with nobody because everyone used to consider me as a fake and they were thinking that I am doing this because I am very beautiful and talented. I am upset with Gurpreet the way she insulted me on the show, it was a real shocker.”
Old 11-18-2009, 03:26 AM

Ok, what about the grooms?

“With no one...”

Who was your support in the show?
“It was none other than Rajbeer’s mom, she supported me through out and she was very fond of me.”

Tags
perfect bride, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->