View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-24-2011, 09:09 PM

Archana gets married to Manav in a typical Maharashtrian way on Pavitra Rishta of Zee TV. Tune in to watch the marriage tonight, 27th July at 9 PM...

All set to tie the knot are the couple..

Archana (Ankita Lokhande) will start a new life with Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput) on Pavitra Rishta of Zee TV.

The grandest and biggest wedding on television was well attended, with the wedding formalities carried out smoothly. The bride and the groom were both glowing with just the right amount of shyness and nervousness thrown in. The bride was dressed in a very traditional silk saree with saffron for the body and maroon on the border. The groom too was looking picture perfect with his ivory sherwani and maroon dupatta.

Entertainment was awesome. I****a Sharma of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa fame swooned the wedding attendees with the song – "Say na say na how you said it to me". Salman Khan winner of Dance India Dance was seen politely greeting all the attendees, in a manner that people would mistake him for a family member. The whole atmosphere filled with splitting laughter and overflowing emotions.

Here is what Archana, Manav and the rest of the family had to share with us.

Archana's father, who is lovingly called Baba tells us, "Well, marriages are an excuse to get together and have fun. I'm glad that my daughter's wedding will be an excuse for everybody to come together. I invite you all and wish that all of you would shower her with you blessings."

Archana's mother aka Aai says, "It has been my dream to get Archana married to a good boy and for her to have kind-hearted in-laws. Today my dream is going to get fulfilled. I'm feeling completely content."

Manav and Archana, finally together!!

Archana shares her feelings about one of the most important days of her life. She says, "Manav is a good man and I'm happy I'm getting to spend the rest of my life with him".

Manav manages to keep his sense of humour alive even though he's got ****erflies in his stomach. He says, "I'm very nervous. Obviously. I've never done this before (laughs). I would try to give all the happiness that's possible to Archana."

Varsha one of the two sisters of Archana tells us, "I'm very happy for my sister. This marriage has set a trend of sorts, which is what I like about it. After seeing so many boys, after all that khitpit (nonsense) we found Manav for my Archana didi. I'm really happy!"

Vaishali, the other sister, tells us, "All of Aai's fasting and prayers have been answered today in the form of Manav. This is the first shaadi of our family and so the excitement is way too high!"

Archana's elder brother Vinod keeps the message short and sweet. He says, "I would like to thank everyone for giving us so much love."

Archana's family welcomes all the invitees..
Archana's bhabhi Manjusha tells us, "Well, Manav has a good heart. So good that when baba was in danger, he did not think of himself but saved Baba's life. So the fact that he does not make that much money really doesn't matter. I have full confidence that we all have chosen the right life partner for Archana."

Salman with the L'il Champs...
Don't forget to tune in to watch the biggest wedding on television, tonight on 27th July at 9 PM only on Zee's Pavitra Rishta..