View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-16-2011, 01:26 PM

Default Vandana Pathak and Sameer Kakkar in Papad Pol

Vandana Pathak and Sameer Kakkar to add spice in SAB TV's Papad Pol...

Veteran actor Sameer Kakkar, last seen in Imagine TV's Bandini and renowned Vandana Pathak (of fame Khichdi) are all set to enter SAB TV's Papad Pol - Shahbuddin Rathod ki Rangeen Duniya.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "Vandana Pathak and Sameer Kakkar have been shooting since last week and their episode will be aired sometime next week. It's basically a cameo for a week where Vandana and Sameer, enters Pol as Vinay's Aunty (bua) and uncle (fua)."

A source informs, "The couple shares a great chemistry where Vinay's Bua is very dominating.She always finds some nooks in each and every thing which Kokila does, and compares her with others. She is not a negative character but a woman who loves to pip in others' life".

"On the contrary her husband is least bother about others' life and always stays aloof," adds source.

Vandana Pathak was last seen in SAB TV's Mrs and Mr Allahbadwale.

We contacted Vandana Pathak and she confirmed her presence in the show as she says, "Yes, I will be seen in Papad Pol in a cameo role. My character is full of dominance and my husband essayed by Sameer Kakkar is entirely opposite to me."

We tried getting in touch with Sameer Kakkar but all our efforts were vain!