View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Administrator

Default GRAND FINALE of India’s Magic Star this Saturday-Sunday at 8 pm only on STAR One

STAR One's Indias Magic Star reaches its finale this week. Judges Rajat Narasimhan and SAC Vasanth speak about their expectations from the finale and reveal which contestant is their favourite. Celebrity judge Jaggu Dada and host Karishma Tanna also share their thoughts on the ocassion.

Magician Rajat Narasimhan, JUDGE

What are you expecting in the grand finale?
I am expecting a finale so grand, which has never been seen before in India. It will have mind boggling magic which has never been seen before on Indian television.
Who is your favorite among Sooraj and Tejas?
Sooraj is my best friend and like a brother to me. Both of us belong to Bengal and have worked together for more than 10 years. He is definitely more experienced than Tejas. As for Tejas, his body language is excellent and he looks like a grand magician. Both have their good points and I cannot choose but I hope Sooraj wins.

Magician SAC Vasanth, JUDGE
What are you expecting in the grand finale?
In the finale I am expecting to see more astonishing magic than I have ever seen before. I am very sure the competition between Sooraj and Tejas will be very intense.
Who is your favorite among Sooraj and Tejas?
I have to say that both have always been my favourite. Sooraj is good in sleight off hand (haath ki safai) while Tejas is unbeatable when it comes to presentation.

Jackie Shroff, Celebrirty JUDGE

What are you expecting from the finale?
I want both of them to win in the finale, I can’t see either of them losing and both are the winners. Both of them should be happy and winners in their own right.
Which are the qualities that brought Tejas and Suraj to the finale?
I guess both are graceful. Both are talented, getting on top is all not about winning. You also have to connect with your audience and thats the trick. How well you entertain your audience and the audience connects to the magic. Indian audience are hard to please they want tricks that are entertaining as well as exciting. And both the contestants, Tejas and Suraj have thes capability and thats why they are here.

How is your favourite contestant, you thought should have been in the finale?
All ten were my favourites. I want all of them to be here in finale. They deserve it, I am not the one to decide who is the best, I don’t even know magic.

Being the finale, what discussions did you gave with Franz?
It’s all about how well they perform and he keeps saying that it’s not only about doing the magic. One has to connect to its audience. He also said that magicians need to stop copying the others. They are capable of playing an act on stage and in international shows. That’s all about.

Karishma Tanna, Show HOST

How did you prepare to host India’s Magic Star?
I did not undergo any preparation and decided to go with the flow. Once you start you get used to it so it was not very difficult.
What are you expecting from the finale?
It’s going to be a grand finale and I am expecting high TRPs (laughs).
Who is your favourite?
Uday Jadugar used to be my favorite but its now Tejas.
What will you be at wearing for the finale?
I will be wearing a gorgeous orange coloured net sari designed by Shane and Falguni Pea****. I am very excited because everyone had complimented me when I tried it out.
What would you like to say about the show?
It is a unique concept that showcases Indias talent in magic. It is different from the usual dancing-singing reality shows.
The exciting Grand finale of STAR One's Cadbury Gems presents India’s Magic Star has finally arrived. The show with a unique concept that gave various magicians a platform to showcase their talent is approaching its end .The two finalists Sooraj and Tejas will compete to emerge as the winner of the show.

Cricketer Harbhajan Singh will grace the show on the occasion of its finale. World class ace magicians - “Maya Maya” S A C Vasanth, Rajat Narasimhan and Franz Harary who were part of the show along with famous actor Jackie Shroff will also make their presence felt. Besides them popular actor and comedian Suresh Menon along with Sunil Pal will perform hilarious standup acts.Also look out for astonishing performances by the ace mentors and the extremely talented world-famous magician Franz Harary.

Watch the GRAND FINALE of India’s Magic Star this Saturday-Sunday at 8 pm only on STAR One.