View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-20-2009, 09:08 AM

Default No cold feet in the hot seat

It seems that Indian television audiences can handle the truth, especially when it comes to celebs. TOI speaks with some of the stars who

Bobby Darling on the show More Pics
appeared on Sach Ka Saamna and asks them how it changed their lives.

Sherrin Varghese
Claim to fame: Member of the Band of Boys and actor.

Accompanied by: His friend and co-member of the Band of Boys, Chintu Bhosle, his wife, mother and sister.
Eliminated when asked: ‘Do you believe you are the most talented singer in your band?’ He said ‘no’.

Participated because: When I signed the contract, I was very excited. But when found out what the format was, I was like, ‘Oh sh**!’. Then I thought, why not? Money was also a motivation.

On-the-show experience: Whenever I was told, ‘Yeh jawab sach hai’, I felt like a hero. I got to confess to things I never would have otherwise.

Most embarrassing question: ‘Have you ever physically abused a policeman?’ This is something I’ve done and am not proud of.

Bobby Darling
Claim to fame: Acted in Tamil and Hindi films.

Accompanied by: Her brother, cousin, father and a friend.

Eliminated when asked: ‘Have you ever been physically abused by any of your boyfriends?’ She said ‘no’.

Participated because: I’m a bold and free-spirited person. I love challenges. I also wanted to win some money.

On-the-show experience: I felt very strong because I answered all the questions truthfully.

Most embarrassing question: My folks objected to the question, ‘Are you in the habit of giving your phone numbers to complete strangers for a possible ***ual encounter?’ I wanted to answer that.

Raja Chaudhary
Claim to fame: Star attraction of Bigg Boss 2, a one-time Bhojpuri film actor and producer, and husband of TV actress Shweta Tiwari

Accompanied by: His parents.

Eliminated when asked: ‘Do you deliberately put up a show to attract the attention of the media?’ He said ‘no’.

Participated because: I found The Moment Of Truth very interesting. I wanted to know what it felt like to confess in front of the camera.

On-the-show experience: It was just another game show. I was nervous but enjoyed every minute in the hot seat.

Most embarrassing question: There was nothing that embarrassed me.