View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-28-2010, 07:06 PM

Default Episode 5: Aditya’s plan

Vidya tries to get closer to Gaurav. Aditya tactfully deals with the group of men and make them get out of the train thereby helping the grieving passengers.

Raqesh Vashisth aka Aditya in Star Plus' Maryada instills a painter in him

Raqesh Vashisth, who was earlier called Rakesh Bapat is an actor who is highly talented, and is doing wonders presently as he essays the Dream Man, Aditya in Star Plus' show Maryada - Lekin Kab Tak? However, not many know that Raqesh is a fabulous painter and has a knack in sculpting too.

Our source from the sets of Maryada tells us, "Whenever Raqesh has a free time on sets, he is seen sketching on his notepad. He enjoys what he does. Sometimes he sketches something out of the blue which turns out to be brilliant. All on the sets at times get eager to know what he is sketching on the given day".

When we contacted, Raqesh said "Yes, painting has always been my passion. I love to paint but I never got a chance to put up an exhibition because whenever I paint something, my friends get a hold of it and buy it (smiles). So I do not have a collection as of now. I also like sculpting".
Raqesh adds "On the sets also I will be seen scribbling something and sketching whenever I am free and in my opinion, it is like a stress buster for me."

Well Raqesh indeed has a blessed talent that he still practices, and in the long run he plans to learn it as a subject of education once he takes a break from his work.
Good going Raqesh!!!