View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-10-2009, 05:39 PM

Angry Pooja Madaan exits Swarg

Pooja Madaan exits Swarg

Kamla Tripathi of Maat Pita Ke Charono Main Swarg is dead, which means that Pooja Madaan, who played the role, has finished her cameo. The actress, who made a comeback through Swarg, says, “Everyone there is very talented. It was a great experience shooting with Rajan and I would love to work with them again. I was offered the show and took it up because my character was strong, the serial airs on a good channel and, most of all, because it was a cameo. Doing a daily is not my cup of tea but I am ready to do shorter roles. I have a 3-year-old daughter, Samika, who has just started going to nursery so I wanted to make sure I’d still be able to spend time with her.”

To minimise their time apart, Pooja brought her toddler to the sets whenever possible. She explains, “During the one-month duration of shooting, my mother would take care of her. But I took Samika to Vrindavan when we shot there for two days and she enjoyed herself. Everyone pampered her on the sets.”

For now, Pooja is enjoying time with her daughter and catching up with friends. She plans to soon shoot Samika’s portfolio and is also looking forward to more acting assignments. “I am open to film offers as the schedules are less hectic,” she says.