View Single Post
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 08-09-2010, 10:24 AM

Default LSO Course cancellation reasons in LSO Portal

Questions

We are om ECC 6.00 EHP4,

In LSO we are using, Classroom & Web-based trainings,

We want a list of cancellation reasons to appear in learners portal - and we have configured the cancellation reasons in the table T77CART, but i dont see any cancellation reasons appearing on the portal even after the configuration, can someone point do cancellation reasons appear in Learner portal if yes where do they appear ?

I was looking into the LSO BADI LSO_CANCELREASONS_C. created a Z implementation for badi and activated the badi, but still i dont see any cancellation reasons appearing in the portal, can someone give me a input on what iam missing for the cancellation reasons to appear ?

Answers

In the learning portal , by default the cancellation reason is picked from the customising switch SEMIN WEBST.
Therefore the learner will not get the cancellation reason list.
Only if you implement BADI LSO_CANCELREASONS_C and maintains more than one cancellation reasons , the cancellation reason list will get displayed in the learning portal.
It can be maintained via IMG.
Sap Learning solution > Training management > Day to Day activities > Participation Cancellation > Badi Define customer specific reasons
Please have a look at the corresponding documentation.

Please also review SAP Note No. 1247873 Cancellation reasons only available for curriculum in portal

Please check your implementation of BADI if this is done properly.