View Single Post
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 01-25-2011, 05:48 AM

81. Can anyone tell me if there is a specific IT0002 for the country grouping "OM"?
i understand that they use a National ID and a PASI identification, but country grouping 99 does not allow for those fields in IT0002 for personal data.

ANS:1 you can use country grouping OM for Oman itself. dont take country grouping 99 country grouping 99 is used when the country is not listed by the sap and when it is not permitting you to do then go to this and customize in img-pm-pa-customizing procedure-infotypes-assign infotypes to countries where you have to assign the infotypes there and assign the infotypes for your country grouping. hope it solves your problem

ANS:2 Do you have payroll component in your project, if you have Payroll Process you need to take the country grouping as 99, then only you can copy a wage type and create your own wagetype. Most of the gulf countries dont have payroll driver. you have to use 99 as MOLGA for those.

Coming fields. you can go to PM>>PA>>Customizing User Interface>>Screen Modification>> choose the module pool as MP000200 and the Variable key as 99 and you can hide or Optional field in that.

82. The company I am working for is due to change their OM. This change is due to reorganizing OM (Cost Centers, Org Units and Positions) and due to adding new Org Units and Positions.

Is there a program in SAP that can make this mass change done swiftly like a standard SAP Program or LSMW, or do we need to do the changes manually?

We are talking about 500 Positions (and K and O) to change and adding about 600 new Positions.

ANS:1 you can develop LSMW program to upload all thes org unit and seperately for positions
it is advisable to use transaction code po10 for org units and po13 for positions or else u can use pp02

ANS:2 You can make mass changes through LSMW and BDC

83. Using T.code PA30 (Maintain HR Master Data), I entered personnel no and info type 0001.
I get the error 'No data stored for Organizational Assignment in the selected period'. How to overcome the error?

ANS:1 There is no data for that emp. for IT0001 for that selected period.
Hence you get that message. It is not an error message.
What period you have selected in PA30?
You can also check table PA0000 for that emp. in Tcode SE11, to check whether the data exsist or not.
If data is there in infotype 0001, then try to change the period in PA30. Choose some other period like 'ALL' or 'Up to today' & try it.

ANS:2 this is not error message. it only means tht no data is stored in IT0001 for tht particular PERNR in tht period range..
Just go to Se11 transaction and table PA0001 and give the personnel number there and see if any data is stored or not..

ANS:3 It suggests that there is no relevant data stored for that per.no in selected period.
Hence plz check the period or else, go to Tcode Se11 and table PA0001 and give the per no there and see if any data is stored or not..

I have checked table PA0000 and the start date of personeel no is 01.01.2007 & end date is 31.12.9999.

I also tried by selecting ALL or 'Up to today' ****ons and i am getting the same error 'No data stored for Organizational Assignment in the selected period'.

ANS:4 please check table PA0001 not pa0000 and see the period range there and then provide this period range in PA30 for the pernr and display IT 0001.

I have checked table PA0001 and did not find any data. Again in PA30(Maintain HR Master data), I entered personnel no and infotype 0001 and period 01.01.2006 to 31.12.9999 & in Controlling indicators the period is the same.

ANS:5 if u have checked in table PA0001 and found tht no data exists in tht table then it means infotype 0001 is not maintained for this employee.. so go to PA30 and for this pernr select IT0001 and the press create ****on ,to create IT0001 record ..

Using T.code PA30, I entered data for Personnel no and 0001in infotype field and clicked on create. I am getting this message , 'Use an Action only to create initial organizational assignment record'
Message no. PG043

ANS:6 This error message must be your custom message configured in your system, so that you cannot maintan this infotype directly using PA30.

Then you have to use Tcode PA40, perform some action say 'Hiring action' or any other action configured in your system.

84. What is the t-code for maintain the evaluation paths and info types in OM module?

ANS:1 OOAW and OOIT.

ANS:2 The tables T778T and T778A can be accessed via table view SM31 or SM30.Cheers.

85. My Query is that I have created an LSMW and uploaded the Employee Master Record. But when I go to PPOME I am not able to see Persons attached to Positions. If I go to the Table PA0000 and PA0001 I am able to see all the employees uploaded through LSMW with Positions but they are not getting reflected in PPOME.

In Table T77S0 the Switch PLOGI-ORGA is ‘X’ and the Feature PLOGI is also having value ‘X’.

I have run RHINTE 10 report too still there is no development

86. We have a requirement where we need to upload Qualifications to Job, position and Organizational unit.
Earlier we have uploaded Qualifications to employee using "RHPP_Q_PROFILE_WRITE_N_DIF" standard function module. This function module is used only to upload Qualifications to employees.

Is there a standard function module to upload Qualifications to Job, Position and Organizational unit.
We tried using "RHPP_COMMON_PROFILE_WRITE" function module we were able to update the database table.

But the Qualification is not getting displayed in
T-code PPPM.

ANS:1 check the report RHQCOPY1 in SE38

Tried report RHQCOPY1 for uploading Qualifications. But, still it's not visible in PPPM T-code.

ANS:2 Check the dates for which ur viewing the t code. make sure it is after the changed ones.....

87. Pls refer to the Maintain number ranges node in spro under Basic settings , OM.

I have planned seperate number ranges for creation of org units , positions , jobs , tasks.
Accordingly I am trying to create a new number range for my active plan version 01 for org units , positions , jobs , tasks respectively as below.

01S
01O
01T
01C

However the system is throwing up error when i am typing the above values as the subtypes. The message is as below

Please specify a valid subgroup
Message no. 5A300

Diagnosis
You have not specified an allowed subgroup.

System Response
The system cannot accept your entry.

Procedure
Please specify an allowed subgroup. You can then create an internal and an external number range for each subgroup.
The first two characters of a subgroup must contain a valid plan version. The next two characters must contain a valid object type.
Instead of specifying a specific object type, you can specify '$$' (= 'all object types') to set up a subgroup for all object types within a plan version.
You can specify '$$$$' to set up a subgroup for all plan versions and object types.
You cannot specify '$$' for the plan version and then specify a particular object type. Consequently, it is not possible to create a subgroup for all plan versions BUT specific object types.

ANS:1 Did you try it this way..
01 S Positions
01 O Org Units
01 T Tasks
01 C Jobs

think What you entered is in the right format.. probably the NR is set up for all versions.. pl verify if the GSVAL is set to 'X' in Table T77S0 for GRPID = 'NUMRG' .
If it is 'X', then you will have to enter in the following format..
$$S Positions
$$O Org Units
$$T Tasks
$$C Jobs

88. I want to create more building in OM but I get a no authorization error in a client that's locked down for configuration change. Is there any way to create more buildings without them being a configuration requests?

ANS:1 You can do this via a config change ( so at least once that client needs to be opened). Change the settings in table T77s0 for TRSP/CORR. X is no transports asked and blank indicates a transport request is required.

ANS:2 Use the transaction SOBJ and you can alter the settings for the table you want, could be a repair though.

89. Is it possible to have same object id in OM (HRP1000) as well as in PA (PERNR)?

For ex:
Object Type: O (org unit)
Object Id: 00000041
and
Pernr: 00000041
Please clarify it.
If not then what do we do for maintaining the unique ids.

ANS:1 you can have them as you like because the objects are different for org units the object id is O
for opernor the object id is P(person) hence there will not be any clash.

ANS:2 Object Id is unique for the same type of object. Since Object O and P is different, you can maintain the same id. It should not allow two id for the same object.

90. 1) How do you integrate OM and PA? If integration is active what happens when a position is entered in IT 0000.? What else does the system default? Can these values be changed? What is this called?
2)Where can you change the attributes of individual screens?

ANS:1 For integrating PA/OM, take a look at the node -Organizational Management -> Integration -> Integration with Personnel Administration -> Set Up Integration with Personnel Administration or table T77S0. The PLOGI PLOGI switch should be activated.
When you integrate PA/OM, You link OM objects and PERNR in PA via the Position.

ANS:2 1. Go to table T77S0. Activate the switch PLOGI ORGA as "X". This activates the integration between OM and PA. Press F1 in this field to read the documentation.
2. Position when given in 0000 will Update the org structure in OM. It will default the Jobs, Org unit of the position
3. If you want to change the infotype attributes Goto table "T582A". If you want to do screen level changes in Infotypes Use table "T588M"