View Single Post
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 01-25-2011, 05:49 AM

91. Could anyone tell me how to access Oragnisation Management HRPNNN Table in infotype Module pool Include. What are the Pre requisite,Do i need to make some configuration

ANS:1 OOIT: All infotypes used in OM
OOSU: All subtypes used in OM
OOVK: All relationships used in OM

go to SE11 enter the table HRPnnnn, hit the ****on display, then you can view the data from the table.

ANS:2 For accessing all the HRP tables, use the t-code SE11.
For seeing the table entries, you t-code SE16.

92. The requirement for this subject is to attach position or job description word document to the organizational object.To understand the requirement,take for example the position General Manager - Commercial When we go to transactions PPOME ( change organization and staffing) or PPOSE (display), we can change or diplay the unit organization and any position assigned to it.

When we go to transaction CV03N (Display document) to display the document by entering the name of the position on the field « Description ».

By clicking on enter, the document number is retrieved automatically

Solution: Create an icon link in position or job in organization. By clicking on this icon and by knowing the name of position, we can display directly the document. We have to create a variant with values (description of document = position name, type of document = PAO) and generate the program (SAPLCV110) related to transaction CV03N using this variant. The screen is shown below. Is this possible

NOTE: There are no user exits available for PPOME/PPOSE

ANS:1 try the following:

First set user parameter
OM_FRAM_SCEN_DISPLAY and OM_TABTYPE_DISPLAY on X.

After that you will see in transaction ppome/ppose the used scenario. This
could you customizing in the SAP IMG Hierarchy Framework:

For new columns:
IMG Path:[Personnel Management][Organizational Management][Hierarchy Framework][Column Framework]

For changing tabs:
IMG Path:[Personnel Management][Organizational Management][Hierarchy Framework][Adjust Tab Pages in Detail Area]
There are many other configuration option you could play with

ANS:2 TCODE - CV03N is not for HR doc type that is for PP,MM SD Document type.

in PPOME you have field call General description field you can maintain you description there.

93. We had a function module for accessing OM data viz. Infotype 1001. Could you let me know.

ANS:1 RH_READ_INFTY_1001.

ANS:2 Do you want the fm which fetches the data from HRP1001 , if this is the case you can use this FM RH_READ_INFTY_1001.

ANS:3 FM 'RHPH_STRUCTURE_READ'.

94. How do I check what are the Standard Function Modules / BAPIs in OM or any HR sub modules like PA, Comp, TEM etc..

ANS:1 use Tcode BAPI and navigate to relevant module.
for FM go to se37 and search with HR* or RH*

95. the path to transfer data from OM to PA through RHINTE10,RHINTE30,RHINTE20,RHINTE00 reports.?

ANS:1 transaction SE38 or SA38.

explain me on differences between Switch plogi orga Vs RHINTE reports in transfer of data from om to pa.

ANS:1 When Switch PLogi Orga is is ON Ur OM and PA is already integrated.
No Need to run the reports for data transfer.Means If U maintain data in PA it will automatically be updated in OM and Vice-Versa.

But if the Switch is OFF then No data transfer will occur automatically and U have to Run the reports to transfer the data from OM to PA or PA to OM.

ANS:2 let u say u r implementing only PA and no Om then u need not have the data into OM
same case vise versa
the switch in T77SO there is one switch i dont remember exactly
this switch defines whether the data should be updated after running program
or should it create a batch in put session which u can execute later

ANS:4 Setting the Switch is the recommended process.
But there may be some cases in Implementation where the switch is not switched on.

For Example,
Lets say in one company they want PA to be implemented first without OM. and They also wanted to maintain Cost center.In this case U have to put the switch Off inorder to make the Cost center field Editable in IT0001.

And after some time client implemented OM and wants to transfer the data from PA.In This case U have to use the reports in order to fill the gaps between OM and PA.

So Basically Switching on Is the correct process and reports are used to plug the holes made my making the Switch Off.

We use RHINTE reports only when PA is implemented before OM.Am i correct.
We use PLOGI Switches when om is implemented before PA...Am i correct.

ANS:5 Its vice versa..

Simply, If the Integration switch is OFF, there won't be any data transfer of objects between the modules. The recommended solution is always Switch On the integration switch, so that we will have automatic object transfer between the module.

RHINTE reports are used for data synchronization. If there is any data mismatch between the module, we will run this reports to synchronize the data.

ANS:6 RHINTE10 uses for integration between OM & PA. (OM should install going for PA)
RHINTE00 uses for integration between PA & OM.(PA should install going for OM)
RHINTE20 uses to run consistency check between OM & PA.
RHINTE30 uses for integration between PD & PA.(PD should install going for PA).

PLOGI feature if it is "X" then it means OM AND PA integrated and vice versa. In this case cost center will be defaulted by position from OM and info type 1 will be grayed out.

In other case will be available if PLOGI is not on.

96. We're going to have 2 company using the same SAP system &
instances. Both company should not be able to see each other's SAP HR data including OM data.
Is there a way to determine default for number range OM objects using parameter Company Code? Any features or user exit?
Anyone encountered similar issue?
There's no problem for determining default number range for personnel number (PA), since we can utilize feature NUMKR. Unfortunately we couldn't find the same solution for OM.

ANS: do this with structural authorisation instead

97. how to create a new relation (A/B Z90) in OM. Steps you need to take and/or things to take into consideration.

ANS:1 you can create a new relation type through transaction OOVK

98. we can read any pa infotye by HR_READ_INFOTYPE function module,
how to read org management infotype. can you suggest any function module to read org management infotype.

ANS:1 You can use RH_READ_INFTY_NNNN to read any infotype.
Also, particularly to read infotypes 1000 and 1001 use RH_READ_INFTY_1000 and RH_READ_INFTY_1001 respectively

ANS:2 Check function modules :-

RH_BASE_READ_INFTY_1000
RH_BASE_READ_INFTY_1001
RH_BASE_READ_INFTY_NNNN
RH_BASE_READ_INFTY_NNNN_EXP
RH_GET_INFTY_FROM_ITAB
RH_READ_INFTY
RH_READ_INFTY_1000
RH_READ_INFTY_1001
RH_READ_INFTY_1001_EXT
RH_READ_INFTY_1001_EXT_ONLY
RH_READ_INFTY_NNNN
RH_READ_INFTY_NNNN_EXP
RH_READ_INFTY_TABDATA

99. My end user is facing a strange problem while uploading the data from the Zprogramme through PA40, in the infotype 0001 the position assignment is correct but while we check in PPOME it is not showing the person assigned to that position.How could it be possible?

ANS:1 PA30/40 shouldn't be an issue.. I think it has to do with PA-PD Integration.. Did you check the switch on T77S0? Is the PD data getting updated when you run the same transaction online?

ANS:2 I had faced d same probs in my first implementation.U need to have integration between pa & pd
You can set up integration for all employees in any combination of selection criteria. in table T77S0 acts as a central switch for integration. If the entry contains a plan version, integration is activated for all employees who meet the criteria set in feature PLOGI. If you make no entry in the table, integration is switched off.

ANS:3 As per my knowledge, if you use BDC for PA30/40, the org assignment would not update the structure in OM module ( i.e., PPOME/PPOSE/PPOCE ) eventhough we set PLOGI-ORGA key in the configuration.

Solution is, ask your developer to use and include RHINTE00 program after completion of PA30/40 transaction in the code. This program helps to update the org assignments between PA and OM.

ANS:4 are you running the session in background mode.. ??? If yes then the Position -> to Employee assignment dosent take place in background mode or Jobs.

For Which you have to run program RHINTE30 from transaction code SE38.

This program is used for "Transfer org. assignment in batch input folder for infotype 0001"
Enter the Personnel Number for which you have to do the assignment.
It Creates a session which later you have to r u using the transaction SM35.

Note: First run the program in test mode if confirmed with the result then run without test mode. (To be on a safe side)

100. I have created "Position" using txn PO13.Problem is these positions are not available in txn PPOME for organization/Holder/Account assignment assignment.

ANS:1 Check weather the switch is active in T77S0 for PLOGI PLOGI to`X` to activate OM & PA integration.

Try to run Following reports:

-Using report RHINTE00, you can create objects in Organizational Management from the Personnel Administration infotype 0001 ("Organizational assignment"). In doing this, the following relationships are created:
oCost center and organizational unit or position
oPosition and organizational unit, job or person

-Using report RHINTE10, you can transfer the objects you created in Organizational Management to tables in Personnel Administration.

-Using report RHINTE30, you can update the "Organizational assignment" infotype (0001) for the personnel number you have selected, with the data you created in Organizational Management (by executing report RHINTE10).

-Using report RHINTE20, you can check whether the objects relevant for integration are set up both in Personnel Administration as well as in Organizational Management.

Problem still unresolved. Let me explain what I have done:

1) Set Up Integration with Personnel Administration
i) Participate in integration (PLOGI Decision Tree)
PLOGI Control :Integration of personnel planning and master data - X

ii) Table T77S0
Group Semi abbr. Value abbr
PLOGI ORGA X
PLOGI PLOGI 01
PLOGI PRELI 99999999 (Integration default Position)
PLOGI PRELU
PPINT PERSA 1000 (Default value for personnel area)

3) Set Up Integration with Cost Accounting

4) Set Up Integration for Cost Distribution

5) Define positions (OG30) - All positions are created here as per requirement. I found some positions are having "P" assignment in "OM" column and some are not. The positions which are having P assignment is available in PA30 and PPOME for assignment to organization. The positions which are not having P assignment is not available in PA30 & PPOME for assignment.

ANS:2 the object type "P" represents persons not positions see if it is "P" that means the position has been hired and pernr is assigned to that it automatically appears in org structure as well as PA30. so check it out . see positions will be represented by "s" and yesterday i told some switches to see in t77s0 table textc texts just activate that you positions will appear

As suggested I have checked up customization and found no error. But still I am not getting positions to assign it to organization in txn PPOM.

I ran Program RHINTE20 (Create Missiong Objects OM or PA) and found all positions created newly is lying as "Objects not in OM".

100. Does anyone know how do we set the OM Used Flag in table T530 for personnel action reasons that we want to use in OM during Transfer of Position. Actually, when you transfer a position from one org unit to another using drag drop in PPOME transaction, a popup window comes up asking for the personnel action type. I want to know how do we set personnel action / reasons so that they are displayed in the drop down on this popup window during position transfer.

ANS: V_T503_ALL.