View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-13-2010, 06:27 PM

Kashmira Shah: I stopped watching when Dolly got evicted

Do you think Big Boss 4 is bigger and better?
Definitely. It has become better but yes they can never replace characters like Rakhi Sawant and me.

As far as TRP is concerned, I think this year's Bigg Boss is not going to leave any stone unturned to make it the best. It started off a little boring, but once Dolly came on board, the whole thing changed. I enjoyed Dolly's presence on the show. Without doubt she has added all the masala needed to spice things up. I stopped watching when she got evicted.

Should Bigg Boss be banned?
I don't think it should be banned. This is not the first time contestants are using foul language or have acted in the way they have. When the contestants use foul language, it is beeped out.
Also, nobody is forcing people to watch it. The audience also acts so funny. On one hand, they say the show should be banned and on the other hand they like to talk about it. It is ridiculous to ban the show.

What do you think of Salman Khan as the host? Salman is just fantastic. He is the best host of Bigg Boss. It is a treat to watch him. Amitabh Bachchan puts me to sleep. He looks good when he runs but not when he is running a show. I guess he was the most boring host Bigg Boss ever had.

Who do you think will win Bigg Boss 4? Either Seema Parihar or Ashmit Patel.