View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-23-2009, 04:12 PM

Default Satyajit Dubey opts out of Jhansi Ki Rani..

Satyajit Dubey who plays the role of Nana Saheb in Zee TV's Jhansi Ki Rani has decided to quit the show for personal reasons..

Zee TV's Jhansi Ki Rani
is having a smooth ride in terms of ratings. But not all is fine with Satyajit Dubey who plays the role of Nana Saheb.

According to our source, "The actor is all set to quit the show. A replacement is being looked for at the moment, but nothing is finalized".

We called Satyajit who said, "Yes, it is true that I am leaving the show. There were no issues as such; the decision was taken mutually. I have some personal reasons which cannot be disclosed. I have already given them a notice of two months. The show is really doing well, and I have had a great experience being part of it. It is sad that I won't be a part of the show anymore, but I need to take some time out for myself now. I have been staying alone in Mumbai for the past two years, and need to go home and spend quality time with my family".

Satyajit also has a big screen project in the pipeline. "Yes, I have signed for a movie, but that has nothing to do with this decision. There is still time for that to happen, and I can't give you any detail now".

Well, as we await a new Nana Saheb to take over from Satyajit, we wish him all the very best..