View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 12:41 PM

Default Lulia Vantur Woke Up To A Horrifying Earthquake In Bali & It Left Her Baffled! Deets

Romanian model-actress Iulia Vantur woke up to a shaky alarm after a 5.7 magnitude earthquake hit Bali.

Iulia took to her Instagram, where she shared a string of videos of herself and captioned it: “Wake up to life! Today I’ve got a very shaky ‘alarm’ in the morning. Bali, the place where I am right now, got affected by a 5.7 magnitude earthquake. In only a few seconds thousands of thoughts were ‘shaking’ my mind but I decided to stay calm and have faith.”

Lulia Vantur Woke Up To A Horrifying Earthquake In Bali & It Left Her Baffled! Deets InsideShe said that she felt it very clearly that nothing bad is going happen and it will pass the way it came.

“Thank God no one got injured this time, all went back to normal in a few minutes. Sometimes we need a reminder! Life can be only this much! So, enjoy it and make the most of it. Today! I went on with my schedule like ‘nothing’ happened but deep inside I felt that I’m more alive today.

Trending

“Today, I ‘ve done a nice photo-shooting and I’ve discovered a bit more of beautiful.”

Iulia will be starring in “Radhu Tu Kyu Gori Main Kyu Kaala“. She will be seen playing the role of a Lord Krishna disciple in the film by Studio 5 Elements. It will be directed by Prem R Soni.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Lulia Vantur Woke Up To A Horrifying Earthquake In Bali & It Left Her Baffled! Deets Inside appeared first on Koimoi.

More...