View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-13-2010, 06:26 PM

Sambhavna Seth: I don't see any reason why Bigg Boss should be banned

Do you think Bigg Boss 4 is bigger and better?
Yes it is more intelligent this year. It was a little cold when it started but once Dolly entered the house, all the contestants are either plotting or playing games. I feel contestants are enjoying their time inside the house.

Should Bigg Boss be banned?
I don't see any reason why it should. Vulgarity, obscenity and abusive language were there in all the previous seasons of Bigg Boss. If they had any problem, then they should have taken some action in the first season itself. On the other hand there are so many other shows on other channels that use foul language and also show obscenity. Why aren't they banned?

What do you think of Salman Khan as the host? Salman Khan is very entertaining. He connects very well with the youth. I had been there twice -- once when the show was launched and another when Begum was eliminated. I had a gala time with him. I guess he is the best host on Bigg Boss so far.

Who do you think will win Bigg Boss 4? I think Seema Parihar will win it. She is playing it beautifully and doesn't really get herself involved in any controversies.