View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 05:37 PM

Good idea friends, may be the suggested solution solves tracking. But there is need to think about the impression that we are giving on our employees before our Client. We can seek quality assurance about our service from our customer however we cannot ask client about our employee's sincerity in terms of our organization rules.

Try to explain and inject:
1. The importance of genuine reporting.
2. Adverse effects due to Misalignment of framed code of practices.
3. Cost involved when an employees plays a bluff game with organization.

-----------

Even the same problem persist to me as well, What, I did instruct them all to SMS me their whereabouts of the day schedule in the morning on the didicated Mobile no. of my HR department. Since, we have the clinests contact details, sometime we do mystry check of his schedule.

Morning and evening reporting with Daily sales report through E-mail is must.

Hope, you may come out of this situation of having fun while work.

------------

Give some attendance sheet to your employees and ask him to submit the same at the end of every month duly singed and stamped by your client with employees reporting head.

But problem is why client do this work for you? You are for them, they are not for you. So my suggestion is you make responsible your employee who is heading the dept of such person who works at client. Because his duty to get work done from them and control them and getting day to day feedback from them. Why client will do this thing for you?
Because in my company our more than 100 marketing employees are not attending office daily, but thier head is giving me their attendance on weekly basis.